High protein chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (we used gluten free oats)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add the vanilla, honey and egg, mixing until incorporated.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Add the almond flour and oats and fold in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Form the dough into tablespoon rounds and place on the lined baking sheet about 3 inches apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown around edges. Cool and enjoy! .